2 bedroom apartment for saleUllswater at Upton Pines, Upton, Merseyside CH49 0UE
- Two bedroom apartment
- Spacious semi open-plan living/kitchen/dining area with double aspect feature windows
- Premium Smeg integrated appliances fitted in kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in both master and guest bedroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Well appointed fitted bathroom
A stylish, modern 2 bedroom apartment.
A stylish apartment featuring a semi open-plan kitchen/dining living area with large double French doors and Juliet balcony making for excellent views of the surrounding area, allowing for lots of light to enter the home.
The apartment consists of two double bedrooms, both featuring built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom even benefits from an en-suite shower room. A large bathroom and extra storage cupboards completes this home.
Life at Upton Pines
This lovely place to live is surrounded by exciting places to visit, offering great leisure opportunities for lots of different tastes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67694599.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.