4 bedroom detached house for saleHollandswood at Upton Pines, Upton, Merseyside CH49 0UE
- Spectacular open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room with access to garden
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Feature winding staircase leading to galleried upper landing with library/IT area
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and separate walk-in shower with both rain shower and shower mixer
- Guest bedroom with fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
The Hollandswood is an immaculate 4 bedroom family home full of light and character.
Downstairs features a spacious entrance hall with winding staircase, a bay-windowed dining room and beautifully-proportioned living room with French doors. But the real show-stopper in this home is the vast open-plan kitchen/family room with raised breakfast bar and ample space to make your own.
Upstairs the circular galleried landing leads to 4 bedrooms, the family bathroom and an open library/IT/play area. The light and airy master bedroom features a bay window, fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
Life at Upton Pines
This lovely place to live is surrounded by exciting places to visit, offering great leisure opportunities for lots of different tastes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67694623.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.