4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenmore at Upton Pines, Upton, Merseyside CH49 0UE
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Full range of premium kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room with access to garden
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
- Integrated single garage
- Generous storage
The Glenmore is a 4 bedroom detached home packed with charming features inside and out.
Downstairs you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall with feature staircase. The light and airy living room has an attractive box-bay window with French doors leading into the garden. The superbly appointed kitchen has ample space for a dining table, and also has access to a separate utility room.
Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms, including a guest bedroom with ensuite shower room. The master bedroom features a full length window with Parisian balcony, spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
Life at Upton Pines
This lovely place to live is surrounded by exciting places to visit, offering great leisure opportunities for lots of different tastes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67694626.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.