2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Yare at Hunters Fold, Sadberge Road, Middleton St. George, DL2
- Part Exchange Available*
- NHBC Warranty
- French Doors
- Spacious Lounge
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
THE WALK-THROUGH BETWEEN THE LOUNGE AND DINING AREA of the Yare allows light from the FRONT-FACING WINDOW AND THE FRENCH DOORS to bring natural light flowing through both rooms, bringing a sense of spaciousness that is enhanced by an OPEN-PLAN STAIRCASE LEADING TO TWO COMFORTABLE BEDROOMS. *Offer in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living - 2.95 x 4.02 metre
- KitchenDining - 4.39 x 2.835 metre
- WC - 1.347 x 1.4 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.39 x 3.267 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 1.981 x 3.588 metre
- Bathroom - 2.316 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67695538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071560000001_2_17_100439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.