5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cheltenham at Cleeve View, Vale Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Glazed doors to garden
- Two ensuites
- Utility room
A beautiful 5 bedroom home with double garage with additional off street parking, open plan kitchen, dining and family areas, plus utility, cloakroom, study, living room and family bathroom. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have en-suites.CALL OR VISIT TODAY AND ASK ABOUT OUR SCHEMES TO GET YOU MOVING. Home to sell- Ask aboutPart Exchange†orAssisted Move‡. Or whether this is your first or second, third or fourth move,Help to Buy* could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage & a 20 % interest free loan - ask for details today.
- Living Room - 5838 x 3675mm 19'2" x 12'1"
- Kitchen* - 4423 x 2500mm 14'6" x 8'2"
- Dining Area - 3877 x 2651mm 12'9" x 8'8"
- Family Area - 4075 x 3675mm 13'5" x 12'1"
- Study - 3675 x 2000mm 12'1" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4320 x 3276mm 14'2" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3702 x 2977mm 12'2" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3702 x 2977mm 12'2" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3575 x 3276mm 11'9" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 5 - 3276 x 2404mm 10'9" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67714498.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.