2 bedroom flat for saleWINCHAM at Castlegate, Northallerton, Yafforth Road Northallerton DL7 8UE
- No Stamp Duty for first-time buyers
- Help to Buy available
- Garage included
- First floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open-plan lounge
- Modern breakfast kitchen
- Juliet balcony
- Plot specifics may vary - please speak to our Sales Adviser for more details
- 2 bedroom apartments ready to move into
An attractive FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT with an integral garage below, The Wincham provides flexible space for modern living. The spacious OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE has a dining area while the separate kitchen has room for a breakfast table. As well as a GOOD-SIZED MASTER BEDROOM, there is also a second double bedroom and a bathroom. This would make an IDEAL FIRST HOME or one for those wishing to downsize.
- Garage - 2.72 x 5.44m (8'11" x 17'10")
- Living/dining - 5.39 x 4.16m (17'8" x 13'8")
- Kitchen - 3.74 x 1.9m (12'3" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.42 x 3.12m (11'2" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.2 x 2.57m (10'6" x 8'5")
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.94m (5'7" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67792045.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.