3 bedroom terraced house for saleOld Mill Field, Stubbins Lane, Claughton-On-Brock, PR3
- Open Day 25th November
- Reserve for just £99
- Generous lawned garden to the rear
- Double glazed throughout
- Central heating
- 10 year NHBC warranty (Build Guarantee)
- 24 hour customer service centre available
- Easy commute to A6 and M6
- Outstanding Ofsted rated schools within 5 miles
- Close to a range of bars and restaurants
New Year, New Home. Interested in kick starting 2018 as a homeowner? Dont miss the opportunity to reserve your property now for the New Year. If you would like to attend our Open Event on 25th November between 10am-2pm please call us to register your interest.
Redwing Living presents this delightful terraced house in the Claughton-on-Brock area, the property occupies a prime location in a quiet residential cul de sac. The property features 3 good sized bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen, ceramic tiled bathroom. A large patio door leads out to the rear from a bright and spacious living room to a generous sized lawned garden.
This property boasts excellent commuter and transport links to Garstang via the nearby A6 and M6. Garstang has a number of high street and independent shops, cosy cafes, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets. Ensuring all the amenities of everyday life are close to hand. Active types will also enjoy the locality and the excellent facilities on offer at the towns well equipped leisure centre in Garstang.
The terrace is in a great location for young families large choice of local Outstanding Ofsted rated primary and secondary schools within 5 miles of the development
This lovely home is being sold by Redwing Living through shared ownership.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot24_Lapwing_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redwing Living Ltd . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.