2 bedroom apartment for saleFish Island Village, Roach Road, London, E3
- Luxurious kitchen with integrated appliances and stone worktops
- Contemporary bathroom with luxury en-suite to bedroom 1
- Private terrace
- Underfloor heating
- Third floor
- 753 sq ft
- 8 minute walk to Hackney Wick overground station
- Canalside living
- Completion March/May 2018
This stunning third floor, two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, will be sure to impress with it's spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space that extends onto a private terrace; the perfect space to enjoy the vibrancy of Fish Island Village
Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with a stunning, contemporary kitchen with Silestone worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave as well as a dishwasher. You'll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
Bedroom 1 4.65 x 2.75 15'4" x 9'3"
Bedroom 2 3.90 x 2.96 12'10" x 9'9"
With higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m, and full-height, glazed doors leading to the private terrace from the living area and bedrooms, this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious.
A fitted wardrobe and glazed sliding doors that can be thrown open to enjoy the benefits of outside, without leaving the comfort of your home, make this home a haven you crave after a hectic day in town.
- Hackney Central: 5 mins
- Dalston Kingsland: 7 mins
- Kings Cross: 17 mins
- Canary Wharf: 9 mins
- Liverpool Street: 9 mins
- Bank: 11 mins
- Oxford Circus"
Fish Island Village
Fish Island Village will be a vibrant canalside community, on the edge of Hackney Wick. This thriving, cultural creative hub will comprise modern apartments and unique spaces to live and work, making it the ultimate place for like-minded people to collaborate. Next door to the independent cafes, bars and warehouse pop-up art galleries the area is famous for, this energetic neighbourhood will be a truly inspiring place to live. Ideal for both budding entrepreneurs and anyone looking to embrace the creative vibe of this hidden gem.
Located next door to all of the independent cafés, bars and warehouse pop-up galleries that Hackney Wick is famous for, this energetic new neighbourhood at Fish Island Village will be a truly inspiring place to call home.
Our sales and marketing suite is now open daily - 10am-5:30pm, with late opening on Thursdays until 7pm - drop in today to view the stunning show home
Please note: Computer generated images are indicative only
*Travel times are approximate only and are taken from National Rail and TFL
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67838615.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MA31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill Residential Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.