3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Road, Yardley Wood, Birmingham
- BRAND NEW HOME
- CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN
- WELL SIZED LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
- REQUIRE A MORTGAGE? CALL 0121 443 3357 FOR ADVICE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
Fantastic opportunity to secure a BRAND NEW Three Bedroom Home in a central, convenient location on a small development. Must be viewed to appreciate size.
Semi-detached home on a niche development comprising reception hall, guest cloakroom, well sized sitting room/living room, open plan dining- kitchen across the rear of the ground floor with french doors opening onto the rear garden. To the first floor a landing gives access into two well proportioned double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and family bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking as well as a 10 Year Warranty.
Living Room 16' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.94m )
With front facing double glazed bay window, pendant ceiling light, central heating radiator, television point.
Open Plan Dining- Kitchen 9' 11" x 19' 9" ( 3.02m x 6.02m )
Fitted with a contemporary range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surface over and attractive splash back tiling. Inset stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel cook hood above, integral eye level oven, further appliance space. Rear facing double glazed window, ample space for dining table and chairs with french doors leading out onto the rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation:
With doors leading off to all bedrooms and the family bathroom
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.81m )
front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator
Fitted with a white suite - panel bath with mixer shower attachment, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiling to the floor, rear facing double glazed window.
Well enclosed garden predominantly laid to lawn with close board fencing and patio sun terrace adjacent to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTH305974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham South - Kings Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.