3 bedroom house for saleThe Kendal at Capella at Capella, Westway, Scarborough, YO11 3ED
- Perfect new home!
- Spacious breakfast kitchen - ideal for entertaining
- Bright, light living room with French doors opening onto the back garden
- 2 double and 1 single bedroom
- Enclosed garden
- Off road parking
£10,000 discount on plot 236, was £148,995 NOW £138,995! Move in now! The Kendal is a stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached home that offers the kind of flexible and modern living space we all need today. Downstairs you'll find a spacious and well-equipped kitchen/diner which leads onto a large lounge with French doors onto to garden. There's a WC and lots of handy storage too. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, including a large double with double windows, a modern family bathroom and more storage.
Plot 236 The Kendal at Capella, Scarborough
Was £148,995 Now £138,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 4100mm x 3551mm 13'5" x 11'8"
- Lounge - 3579mm x 4499mm 11'9" x 14'9"
- WC - 1010mm x 1423mm 3'4" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 2942mm x 4499mm 9'8" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2989mm x 2571mm 9'10" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2049mm x 1835mm 6'9" x 6'0"
- Bathroom - 1655mm x 2571mm 5'5" x 8'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2016_3_15_100951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.