5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bowood at The Linden Collection at Abbey Farm, Lady Lane, Blunsdon, Swindon, SN25
- Open plan kitchen / family room with double doors opening into the garden
- Separate living room
- Separate dining room
- Stainless steel gas hob, splashback, 2 single ovens (side by side)
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen area only
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
Lady Lane, Swindon, SN25 2DN
Showhome and Marketing Suite open daily from 10am to 5pm
Please call to book your appointment
The Bowood, a stunning double fronted five bedroom detached home with open plan kitchen/family room having double doors opening onto the garden, separate living room, study and utility.
Upstairs, both the master bedroom and Bedroom 2 have their own en-suites whilst the family bathroom serves the remaining three bedrooms.
About the development
The Linden Collection at Abbey Farm is conveniently situated in the Wiltshire village of Blunsdon, Swindon and is a collection of 4 and 5 detached homes. With shops, schools and other amenities nearby, the Orbital Shopping Park just over 2 miles away, excellent transport links and a close proximity to Swindon, this is a great location.
Just 4 miles away, Swindon town centre offers ample opportunities for work and leisure. With superb shopping, restaurants, bars, entertainment and sport, the town also has a thriving arts scene with venues that include the Wyvern Theatre and the Swindon Museum and Art Gallery.
Buy with just a 5% deposit with the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme, available to current homeowners and first time buyers alike, or ask about our Part Exchange and Assisted Move schemes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68105183.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Bowood. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.