4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Deeping at Brampton Park, Iowa Road, Brampton, Huntingdon, PE28
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Detached garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Single garage
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
The Deeping is a spacious 4 bedroom detached home with garage, featuring a large open plan kitchen/dining/family area, utility, living room and conservatory. Bedroom 1 has an en-suite.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area - 9730 x 3195mm 31'11" x 10'5"
- Living Room - 5490 x 3335mm 18'0" x 10'11"
- Conservatory - 3110 x 1390mm 10'2" x 4'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4445 x 3665mm 14'7" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4445 x 2690mm 14'7" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3375 x 2690mm 11'0" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2700 x 2290mm 8'10" x 7'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68149324.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.