2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWesley Court, Billingborough, Sleaford, NG34
- Brand New Semi Detached House
- High Specification Throughout
- Fitted Appliances in Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Space
- Two Bedrooms Upstairs
- Beautiful Shower Room
- Allocated Parking & Garden Area
- Central Heating Throughout
- Highly Energy Efficient
- Easy Access to Grantham, Sleaford & Bourne
Winkworth are delighted to have on offer this fantastic high quality and highly energy efficient BRAND NEW HOUSE situated within the popular and amenable village. Billingborough has easy access to Sleaford, Bourne and Grantham therefore offers commuters and ideal village retreat from the busy working week. Internally the property offers high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and comes with the builders allocated warranty. Call Now for More Information and to Arrange a Viewing.
From our Winkworth office follow the one way system going over the level crossing turning left on to Mareham Lane continuing on this lane for around five miles until you reach the junction going straight over the A52. At the next T junction turning left on to the Folkingham Road towards Billingborough. Once you enter the village turn right at the cross roads on to the High Street. The property can then be found along the High Street on the left hand side clearly visable by the Winkworth new homes board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68185697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE170279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.