2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Parton - Plot 23 at Three Fields, Smallhythe Road, Tenterden, TN30
- Tailored incentives available including Help to Buy
- 2 bedroom semi detached home
- Open plan living/dining area
- Separate kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 862 sqft
The Parton is a 2 bedroom home with a layout offering singles or couples accommodation across two floors.
Downstairs, there's a living/dining area which opens through double doors to the rear garden, plus a kitchen with enviable counter-space, a guest cloakroom and an under stairs cupboard for convenient storage.
The first floor landing leads to a master bedroom with its own en suite shower room, a main bathroom and a second bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
- Kitchen - 3.19m x 2.13m, 10'6" x 7'0"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.86m x 4.29m, 16'0" x 14'1"
- Master Bedroom - 4.06m x 3.11m, 13'4" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.29m x 2.55m , 14'1" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68420461.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14020-023_2_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.