3 bedroom duplex for saleRoyal Wharf, London, E16
- 1,274 sq ft duplex apartment
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 454 sq ft wrap around terrace
- Residents only luxury clubhouse leisure facility
- 10 year build warranty by NHBC or a similar warranty provider
- 18 minute walk to Custom House Crossrail
- 999 year lease
- 24 hour concierge
- Includes secure underground parking.
We highly recommend a visit to our marketing suite, where you'll have the opportunity to view the Royal Wharf through our interactive models and show apartments.
This property includes a parking space with the purchase.
With internal space exceeding 1270 square feet, this 3-bed apartment comprises of 3 double bedrooms, a 454 square foot wrap around terrace, an en-suite and a 2 luxury bathrooms. The kitchen benefits from a centralised island as well a generous space for a dining table. The dual aspect balcony offers peaceful views overlooking the tree-lined street and stretches over the living space.
Compass House is centrally located - within 2 minutes walking distance to both The Clubhouse and the plaza, which will soon offer an array of restaurants and shops. The riverside promenade is on your doorstep, as well as the flourishing private courtyard and parks.
At the heart of the Royal Docks, Royal Wharf is a breathtaking statement of contemporary living in one of London's best-connected and emerging riverside neighbourhoods. On the banks of the River Thames and less than 20 minutes into central London, Royal Wharf offers a fabulous opportunity to be a part of a brand new community.
The Royal Docks benefit from direct access to Canary Wharf, central proximity to The O2 as well as access to some of London's beautiful green spaces. Centrally located within The Royal Docks, Royal Wharf offers a 10-minute DLR journey to Stratford's Westfield, and just an 18-minute walk to The Excel Centre.
The luxury development will consist of 3,385 homes in total including expansive townhouses, three-bed duplexes, two-bed, one-bed apartments and compact studios. The design of every residence in this exclusive neighbourhood combines the principles of the new Georgian revival with the thrills of contemporary urban riverside living.
The Clubhouse Leisure Complex will include:
* 25 metre swimming pool
* Hydrotherapy pool
* Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
* Outdoor gym facilities
* Light and airy indoor centre
* Refreshment and social and relaxing area
* Workout zones
* State of the art exercise equipment
* Personal training assessment hub
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68733017.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 09agf016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballymore Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.