2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Apartments at Mulberry Grove, Warren House Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Fully fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stylish white bathroom suites
- Integrated washer/dryer in kitchen
- Integrated dishwasher
- White PVCu windows, rear door and French doors (where applicable)
- Low energy downlighters
- A rated gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Complete NHBC 10 year Warranty
- The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
- Ground floor apartment
Wokingham | Berkshire | RG40 5QA
Marketing Suite & Show Homes open daily 10am-5pm
The Apartments at Mulberry Grove: 2 bedroom ground floor apartment | Luxury specification | Open plan kitchen/living/dining room | 2 double bedrooms | Master bedroom with en-suite | Family bathroom | Parking | Brand new release.
Welcome to Mulberry Grove, a sought-after collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom luxury new homes.
Blending the best of town and country, Mulberry Grove offers its residents a high standard of living. With green open space surrounding the homes, the nearby timeless market-town charm of Wokingham, and excellent connections to larger town and cities beyond, it's easy to see why Mulberry Grove has been such a success.
With a variety of styles and designs to choose from, you can be sure that whatever your lifestyle needs, they'll be perfectly catered for at Mulberry Grove.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68862254.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AptsGF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.