4 bedroom mews house for saleWesley Court, Station Road, Dinas Powys, Vale Of Glamorgan, CF64
- Master Bedroom with en suite and roof terrace
- 3-storey flexible accommodation
- Low maintenance garden
- Bespoke options available
- Sought after village location
- EPC Rating = B
This four bedroom, four bathroom home offers versatile accommodation with strikingly elegant design.
The three-storey townhouse style welcomes you on the mid-level into the bright central stair hall. The open-plan kitchen and dining area benefits from full height glazing to the garden facing aspect. On the lower level a sizeable living room opens on to a patio, and beyond the secluded garden is laid to lawn.
Bedrooms are flexibly arranged on each floor, with a full bathroom to the lower level and both the master and second bedroom with en suite on the top floor.
In addition to the integral garage there is ample forecourt parking.
Wesley Court Mews is an exclusive development of just six townhouses. The three levels step back into the quiet setting with dramatic rear windows overlooking the gardens and natural stone detailing to the modern frontage.
Square Footage: 2,461 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRD170161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.