4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grassington at Rowley Fields, Busk Lane, Church Fenton, LS24
- Open-plan kitchen, dining & family are
- Stylish work surfaces with upstands
- Integrated stainless steel appliances
- Laura sanitaryware by Roca
- Elegant French doors to rear garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Attractive bay window
- Landscaped front garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Grassington is a superb, 4-bedroom detached family home which boasts an attractive exterior including a stylish bay window, along with contemporary, open-plan living space to the ground floor.
On entering the property residents will find a welcoming entrance hallway leading onto a spacious, front-facing study room. Adjacent is a generous living room which is provided much natural light via an attractive, front-facing bay window. There is an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area towards the rear of the property, complete with integrated oven, hob and chimney hood, modern kitchen units and co-ordinating upstands. The dining and family area is ample in size and features elegant French doors leading onto the rear garden. The ground floor also presents a convenient utility room which adjoins the kitchen, along with a modern downstairs cloakroom and useful storage cupboard, located off the entrance hallway.
The first floor comprises four spacious bedrooms, all of which are double in size. The front-facing master bedroom boasts a modern en suite with a chrome-finish shower enclosure, while the other three bedrooms are served by a contemporary family bathroom. All bathrooms in the property include stylish wall tiling with decorative aluminium trim and quality Laura sanitawyare by Roca.
Rowley Fields is an appealing development of new homes in Church Fenton, which benefits from an attractive village location, with close proximity to a range of local amenities and transport links.
These elegant homes are designed to appeal to families. Built to a quality specification and available in a range of styles, all properties come with modern design features, including open-plan living spaces, integrated kitchen appliances and modern bathrooms.
Details available from:
Mike Dobson Estate Agents in Sherburn-in-Elmet (98 Wolsey Croft, LS25 6DP) from Thursday 1st March.
• Thursday, Friday & Monday - 9:30am - 5pm
• Saturday - 9am - 3pm
• Sunday - 11am - 3pm
Contact our Sales Advisor on 07815 706423
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Grassington_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.