3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Baycliffe at Appledown Grange, Howland Road, Marden, Kent, TN12 9HB
- Help to Buy is available
- A few minutes walk from Marden High Street
- Regular trains to London from Marden's own train station
- Less than 10 miles from Maidstone town centre, 24 Minutes by car!
- Brand new home with single garage and off-street parking
- High quality specification throughout
- NHBC Buildmark Cover provides a 10 year warranty
- New homes are more energy efficient meaning you could save money on bills
The Baycliffe is a charming 3 bedroom semi detached home with a modern layout including kitchen/dining room, living room and a cloakroom to the ground floor. Up on the second floor you will find 3 good-sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. This home benefits from off street parking and a single garage.
Appledown Grange is located off Howland Road, a short distance away from the picturesque village of Marden. The high street offers an array of facilities including a village farmshop, bakery, pharmacy and the village pub being The Unicorn.
Nature-lovers will appreciate the nearby Marden Meadows - this Site of Special Scientific Interest, with rare plants and animals boasts one of the best remaining examples of unimproved haymeadows in Kent. This historic and picturesque area, acclaimed for its apple-growing in surrounding pretty orchards makes a pleasant setting to delight in a lifestyle that many can only dream of. Railway stations can be found at Tunbridge Wells,
Open daily from 10am - 5:30pm - call 01322 535149 to arrange a visit or to simply discuss your requirements and how we can help with your search for a new home.
The village has a friendly feel with several clubs, sporting societies and a primary school. Marden has good road links to the A229 and A21, which makes for easy access to the vibrant towns of Maidstone, 8 miles to the North, and Tunbridge Wells, 14 miles to the West meaning you're close to everything larger towns have to offer and making it easy to enjoy an ideal mix of country and town living. Marden has its own railway station, with also nearby Staplehurst providing a regular service to London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Canon Street. There's also a regular bus service to Maidstone.
IT'S SIMPLE TO GET MOVING WITH *HELP TO BUY*
Qualify for up to a 20% interest-free government Loan
You only need 5% deposit
Lower monthly mortgage repayments with just 75% Mortgage
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69009302.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot19Thebaycliffe. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.