4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 74 - The Kentdale at Portal @ Lyde Green , Howsmoor Lane, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16
- A handy utility area frees up more space in the kitchen
- Large dual aspect lounge with French doors to the garden
- A breakfast bar creates a natural boundary between the kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom, ideal for guests and little ones
- Handy under stairs storage cupboard
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Garage and allocated parking space
- Flooring included
A spacious detached home with a wide central hallway which leads to the combined kitchen/dining room with a utility area and a large dual aspect living room which opens through French doors to the private garden. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.86m, 11'9'' x 9'5''
- Dining Area - 3.22m x 2.77m , 10'7" x 9'1"
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9'' x 11'4''
- Utility Room - 2.01m x 1.42m , 6'7" x 5'0"
- Master Bedroom - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.98m, 11'11'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69072800.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20920-074_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.