4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodhorn Park, Woodhorn Lane, Ashington, NE63
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year defect warranty
- All homes feature off-street parking or garage
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- Available with Help to Buy
- Detached Home
- Downstairs WC
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Utility Room
Buy this home with Help to Buy. Contact us for more information.
Sales Office open 7 days a week from 10am - 5pm
Modern four bedroom house with spacious kitchen and dining area, French doors to the garden, family lounge, bathroom, master en-suite and cloakroom.
**Limited time offer – reserve now and we’ll include a fantastic furniture package and you can be in your new home in time for Christmas!!**
Woodhorn Park is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in Ashington, just 1 mile from Woodhorn and 6 miles from Morpeth. This development is an ideal place for all generations to live as all amenities are close at hand and there is also easy access to the A189, A19 and A1 for travel across the region.
These new homes enjoy excellent transport links with surrounding areas. Morpeth Train Station is 6 miles away with regular rail services to the Metro Centre and Newcastle, connecting to the national rail network. There is also a regular bus service from Ashington to Blyth, Morpeth and Newcastle.
One of the nearest primary schools to Woodhorn Park is St Aidans R C First School which is 1 mile away and achieved a ‘good’ in its latest Ofsted report. For secondary education, Ashington High School is less than one mile away.
Wansbeck General Hospital is approx. a three minute walk or a one minute drive away from Woodhorn Park.
In addition to the local facilities in Ashington, the neighbouring town of Morpeth offers a range of amenities, including the shopping centre “Sanderson Arcade” which is home to a variety of high-street names, along with pubs, food outlets and supermarkets. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including leisure and sports centres, Morpeth Castle, museums, golf clubs, cinemas, theatres, bars and restaurants.
*Offers available on selected plots only.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69097712.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (Northumberland). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.