4 bedroom house for salePilgrims Place, Littlebourne Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1
LAST CHANCE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS TO STAMP DUTY, MOVING COSTS, LEGAL FEES OR EVEN YOUR DEPOSIT!*
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - YOU COULD BUY THIS HOME WITH JUST A 5% DEPOSIT!
Plot 60 is the final Rooksbury to be released at Pilgrims Place, call us now to arrange a visit to view our Show Home!
A superb 4 bedroom home featuring lounge (16'3 x 11'11) opening onto a dining area (11'0 x 9'5), kitchen with integrated appliances (11'2 x 8'6) opening onto a family area (12' x 8'6) and w.c. Upstairs accommodation comprises of the following - Bedroom 1 (13'9 x 12'0) with en-suite shower room, Bedroom 2 (12'0 x 9'7), Bedroom 3 (11'2 x 8'10), Bedroom 4 (9'8 x 8'5) and family bathroom.
* Contemporary fitted kitchen units with complimentary work surfaces
* Integrated double fan assisted electric oven
* Fully Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer
* TV satellite digital and FM system point
* Gas fired central heating
* Timber shed in rear garden
* 10 year NHBC warranty
For more information on this select development and how Help to Buy and Assisted Move can get you moving into a brand new home please contact our marketing suite which is open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm.
Please note: Internal images are of the Show Homes.
*Terms & Conditions apply to all incentives and Help to Buy - please ask for more details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASH170019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann , Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.