3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColeridge Way, Little Bowden Rise, Market Harborough
- Professionally designed contemporary kitchens
- Landscaped front gardens and rear gardens laid to turf
- Choice of kitchens and floorings subject to build stage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Built in appliances in kitchen include integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, gas hob, build in eye level double oven.
- Available with Help to buy
Plot 35 The Blaby is a high specification three bedroom semi-detached family property being built by Careys New Homes
Plot 35 The Blaby is a high specification three bedroom semi-detached family property being built by Careys New Homes. The properties on this exclusive development will be finished to a high specification on the outskirts of Market Harborough. Each property on this development have all the modern touches along with a generous range of kitchen appliances to create a beautiful and functional family home
Living Room 15' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.71m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 8' x 18' 3" ( 2.44m x 5.56m )
Bedroom 1 8' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.64m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 12' 2" ( 2.59m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 10' 3" ( 1.98m x 3.12m )
Photography/CGI represents typical Carey Homes' interiors and exteriors. Please note elevation treatments may vary. All plans in this brochure are not drawn to scale and are for illustrative purposes only. Consequently, they do not form part of any contract. Room layouts are provisional and may be subject to alteration. Please refer to the 'Important Notice' section at the back of the brochure for more information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKH304425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.