5 bedroom detached house for saleDetached at Charminster Farm, Charminster, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2
- High specification kitchen with Quartz worktops
- Double glazing throughout entire property
- Induction hob and electric oven
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- French doors leading to fully tiled Sun Room
- Heated towel rails in all bathrooms
- Fully tiled bathrooms, kitchen/dining and utility
- Single garage and two parking spaces
- French doors leading to the rear garden
- Feature fireplace in lounge
Charminster is a quaint Dorset village surrounded by stunning countryside. A quintessential village of delightful traditional cottages, Charminster has a classic Old English village feel. With a local Post Office, two pubs, local school and a beautiful Norman church, Charminster sits upon the banks of the River Cerne and is just a couple of miles from Dorset's county town, Dorchester, home to the highly regarded Poundbury scheme. Dorchester boasts a popular weekly market plus an array of museums and interesting historical sites, in addition to all the local amenities you would expect from a large town.
Charminster itself has regular local bus services into Dorchester and other surrounding areas. The village is quickly accessed by car from the A35, offering an easy commute to Bournemouth and Poole. From Dorchester, there are excellent public transport links, with frequent trains, coaches and buses for those seeking to travel to Weymouth, Poole, Bournemouth, Yeovil, and further afield. For trips to the Capital, London can be reached by train in just over 2.5 hours. Charminster is something of a hidden gem in the Dorset landscape - the perfect place to set up your new home.
Charminster Farm is an exclusive collection of 70 luxury new homes, ranging from three to five bedrooms, perfectly positioned in the picturesque countryside on the outskirts of Dorchester. The stunning new homes enjoy a fantastic village community setting, with access to the exceptional new community centre.
Each and every home at Charminster Farm is finished to the highest of standards. With high specification fitted kitchens and bathrooms, our homes offer a luxury finish with a modern layout, boasting a satisfying sense of space. We understand the importance of beautiful interiors combined with a functional space, that's why we are confident that amongst the properties at Charminster Farm, you will find your perfect home.
The exterior of each home is as carefully considered as the interior. Each home offers a garage and driveway, in addition to pleasant laid-to-lawn gardens, perfect for enjoying the warm Dorset summer sunshine.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Jersey. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.