2 bedroom apartment for saleStanboroughs House, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11
- One of the finest apartments that you will find for miles
- Many elements of original timber beams showing and French polished
- Restored original leaded windows upgraded
- Grade II Listed
- An astounding, meticulously restored wood panelled living room
- Residential restoration at its best
- Sympathetically restored key period features
- An amazing residence
- A unique chance to own part of Hoddesdon's history
- A brand new 999 year lease
The living area and kitchen area
This room is the 'showcase' of the property, a total masterpiece of intricate restoration.
Although the original wood panelling has survived the years, every effort has been made to gracefully restore the room back to its original beauty, whilst enhancing the space with a newly fitted kitchen; the result, a truly unique space to live.
A magnificent fully functional gas Cast Iron original fireplace is a bold feature to the centre of the room.
With the large windows sunlight pours over the open plan kitchen area with its centrepiece island featuring a hidden pop up extraction unit
From the living space, the hallway leads onto the two bedrooms and access to a large private terrace. The hallway exposes charming features of the buildings original staircase is seen exposed & climbing through.
The Private terrace
A substantial roof terrace is intimately private whilst providing outside facility for excellent entertaining space. From here much of the buildings charming external brickwork can be adored.
The principle bedroom with traditional feature beams leads to a large space that can suggestively be used as either a walk-in wardrobe and dressing area or another smaller bedroom. A classical and spacious family bathroom is accessed from this room.
The second bedroom is also impressively panelled throughout with a restored timber beam parading over the centre of the room, there is a feature original fireplace, two unique storage areas and an en-suite shower room.
The cloakroom and guest WC is located just off the entrance hallway.
Terrace - 263 sq ft
Living area - 467 sq ft
Bedroom 1 - 267 sq ft
Bedroom 2 - 203 sq ft
Bedroom 3 - 128 sq ft
• Restored original solid wood internal doors
• Beautifully restored Cast Iron fireplaces
• Worcester Bosch combi-boilers with double panel colosseum traditional radiators throughout
controlled by individual Honeywell Wireless room stats
• Fitted Wardrobes and Storage throughout
• Solid wood worktop
• Howdens designer kitchen with selection of unit types
• A range of high performance Neff integrated appliances & a pop up extractor fan
• Soak Melbourne freestanding Vanity Unit with integrated basin
• Klassique Mono Chromeware
• Hudson Reed Topaz exposed value, rigid riser and Shower Rose
• Quantum Pura 1700 x 750 Bath
• Aqua Dart Venturi 8 Shower Screen
• Wall hung Mirror with demist system
• Chrome heated towel rail/ underfloor heating
• Grohe wall hung WC frame + push plate
• Pura Wall Hung WC and Soft Close Seat
• Fully tiled floors and walls
• Floor to ceiling Fitted Storage cupboard
• Underfloor Heating
• Facilities for wall mounted TVs with Sky Q multi-room setup.
• Mains wired smoke alarms & heat detectors
• Knightsbridge plug sockets & switches
Exterior and Communal Areas
• Private allocated parking accessed through electronic gates
• Private/ Secure access from the parking area and front access from the High Street.
• Video entry phone system to allow guest entry.
• External lighting to the car park, communal terrace entrance
• Bicycle store and bin store area with recycling.
• Bio Diversity Sedum Green Roof on terrace.
We must emphasise that these properties are truly unique and can only truly be fully appreciated by a personal visit
Visit us or email us at:
22 Tudor Hall, Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8FN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69342500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ViaProperties76HighStreetApartmentB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VIA Properties, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.