1 bedroom park home for saleOrganford Lane, Organford, Dorset, BH16 6ES
- 36x14 Omar Middleton Available Now
- 1 Bedroom Park Home - Fitted Furniture
- Family Bathroom With 3-PC Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
Omar Middleton READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION - One Double Bedrooms - Large Bathroom With 3-PC Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!! Omar Middleton available now on this sought after Dorset Park.
Briefly comprising of the following, one double bedroom, family bathroom complete with 3-pc suite, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Fully furnished throughout to an exceptionally high standard complimenting the internal design of the home.
For further information or to book a viewing, please call us on 01202 770 736 VIEWINGS AND PARK VISITS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Organford Manor Country Park is built in the grounds of an old manor house, and this private gated residential community offers stunning views of the surrounding farmland and countryside. The park has a designated walking area for pet owners or those who just want a leisurely stroll, and seating has been provided for residents to stop for a chat and enjoy the views.
Organford Manor Country Park is just a short journey away from the historic town of Poole, and its iconic harbour, and 2 miles from the Saxon walled town of Wareham. There is a bus stop available close to the park with an hourly bus service to Poole or Swanage.
In the neighbouring village of Upton you will find doctors, dentist, shops, Costa Coffee, fish & chip shop, and hardware store. Upton is home to Upton Country Park, with over 130 acres of parkland, shoreline and formal estate gardens which host regular events throughout the year.
Wareham - 5 mins
Poole - 10 mins
A31 - 15 mins
Bournemouth - 15 mins
Swanage - 30 mins
Christchurch - 30 mins
Weymouth - 30 mins
M27 & M3 - 30 mins
A34 - 45 mins
M25 - 1.5 hrs
GENERAL PARK HOME INFORMATION
ALL HOMES BUILT TO FULL RESIDENTIAL SPECIFICATION
NEW PARK HOMES COME WITH A 10 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
FULL SECURITY OF TENURE FOREVER IN PERPETUITY
PITCH FEE £52.13 PER WEEK AND INCLUDES YOUR SEWERAGE & WATER CHARGE
BAND A COUNCIL TAX - £1,235 PER YEAR 2017/18
MORTGAGES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON PARK HOMES - CASH PURCHASE ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.