3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 278 - The Alton G at Latitude at The Quays , Hood Road, Docks, Barry, CF62
- Flexible living
- Kitchen/Dining area
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Master bathroom serves Bedroom 2 and 3 on the first floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Cleverly laid out over 3 storeys, The Alton G offers flexible space ideal for today's lifestyles.
The ground floor features a fitted kitchen with dining area, and a separate living room with French doors to the rear garden. A downstairs cloakroom completes the picture.
On the first floor you'll find two comfortable bedrooms and the family bathroom, while the top floor is dedicated to the stylish master bedroom with its en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.25m x 3.17m, 17'3" x 10'5"
- Living Room - 4.23m x 3.51m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.52m, 13'11" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.27m x 2.20m, 10'9" x 7'3"
- Master Bedroom - 5.98m x 2.72m, 19'7" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69466549.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21015-278_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.