2 bedroom flat for saleEast Street, Tonbridge
Withdrawn from Market
- Brand New Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- 743 Sq ft
- Parking By Separate Negotiation
- Central Location
- Close To MLS & High Street
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS UNDER £300,000. Bracketts are delighted to offer for sale this ground floor maisonette situated to the front left hand side of the building. This property offers well proportioned accommodation with two bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom and an openplan living/dining room/kitchen. Outside the property has allocated parking which is available by separate negotiation and viewings are recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6950818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.