3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Leith at Regatta View, Craighill, Main Road, Fairlie KA29 0BW
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 981 sq. ft of living space
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Downstairs WC
- Storage on both floors
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Quality craftmanship throughout
- french doors
- Rear garden
- Double glazing
The Leith is a BEAUTIFUL 3 bedroom DETACHED villa with OPEN PLAN LIVING looking over the REAR GARDEN and a DOWNSTAIRS WC. 2 of the bedrooms come with FITTED WARDROBES and there's an ENSUITE to the master bedroom. There's also plenty of STORAGE on both floors.
Development descriptionBeautiful homes in a tranquil village setting.
If Scotland's west coast is where you want to live then you absolutely must look at Regatta View, our beautiful development in the attractive seaside village of Fairlie.
Regatta View is in a very special location and will comprise 4 and 5 bedroom luxury homes in a range of styles. It is hard to imagine a more perfect place to enjoy life. In the Dawn Homes tradition these homes will be superbly designed and built by craftsmen to the highest standards. Some of the homes at Regatta View have views over the Firth of Clyde to the Cumbraes and Arran.
Parking - Driveway
- Kitchen - 3.39m x 2.34m 11'1" x 7'8"
- Dining - 3.19m x 2.60m 10'6" x 8'6"
- Lounge - 5.00m x 3.45m 16'4" x 11'3"
- WC - 2.00m x 1.10m 6'7" x 3'7"
- Master Bedroom - 3.45m x 3.12m 11'3" x 10'3"
- Ensuite - 1.80m x 1.75m 5'11" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.62m x 2.57m 8'7" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.62m x 2.30m 8'7" x 7'6"
- Bathroom - 1.92m x 1.85m 6'4" x 6'1"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LeitRV2_3_22_100826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.