2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lodge at Whittingham Place, Whitehall Drive, Broughton, PR3
- Symphony Woodbury Kitchen
- Zanussi 4 burner ceramic hob, Zanussi 5 function built under double oven
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Downstairs walk in shower room, upstairs bathroom with shower over, Roca sanitaryware
- Built in sliding wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Driveway leading to detached single garage
- Turf to rear garden and hedge line boundary
- Close to motorway network
- Would suit a single person or couple
- Help to buy available
An exclusive development of luxury homes, designed for growing families and busy lives. With its sweeping central avenue and spacious green areas, Whittingham Place has been sympathetically designed to sit amongst the natural landscape, attracting birds and wildlife. The mix of house types and site layout has been purposefully chosen to deliver community and cohesion. From four and five bedroom houses, through to our beautiful duplex bungalows, townhouses and apartments - every home at Whittingham Place is designed with 'real living' in mind.
What makes a Hollinwood Home special?
We've been designing and building homes for over 35 years. We're a family run business with strong ethics and a single focus to deliver quality homes that maximise space and take into account the natural landscape. Whittingham Place is no exception. When you visit us you will clearly see that our designs are focused around quality green spaces and we've carefully balanced the feel of 'new build' versus the need to deliver a scheme where people can enjoy outdoor space beyond their own boundary. The same is true of our interiors. We're constantly researching new building methods and materials to ensure that your home feels like a home should - solid. Using the very latest building materials, Whittingham Place is the only development in the area to use a wall material that completely eliminates the "flimsy Wall" feeling you get with many new builds. Not ours! Our homes are built to last, uncompromising in their quality.
Turn our house into your home
Thistle Magnetic Plaster
Thistle Magnetic Plaster brings your home to life by adding an inspiring interactive design feature. Express yourself time and time again by transforming the look of a room simply, easily and without damaging your walls.
Pictures, posters, letters, numbers, shopping lists can all go up on the wall one day, and then changed the next.
Gyproc Habito plasterboard
Gyproc Habito super-strength plasterboard is the star of the show and it's standard in all our properties because we know just how much it will transform how you live in your property. Five times stronger than standard plasterboard, it's reassuringly solid compared with standard walls. Just one wood screw will allow you to hang 15kg - all you need is a simple screw driver, no wall plugs or power tools required. We'd be delighted to let you try it for yourself in our interactive marketing suite.
|Family Room/Diner/Kitchen||5.83m x 4.17m (max)||19" 1' x 13" 6' (max)|
|Lounge||3.16m x 3.27m||10" 3' x 10" 7'|
|Bedroom 1||3.95m x 3.27m||12' 11" x 10' 8"|
|Bedroom 2||3.90m x 3.27m||12' 9" x 10' 8"|
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69606968.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hollinwood Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.