2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Harris at Abbotsway at Abbotsway, Paisley, Inchinnan Road, Paisley, PA3
- Stylish two bedroom Apartment
- Modern open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Good sized family bathroom
- Fantastic local amenities nearby
- Help to Buy and Easymove available
- Energy efficient with solar PV panels
*Plot 11* Second floor apartment
Earlybird prices from £118,000 - £128,000
The Harris at Abbotsway is a stylish two bedroom apartment boasting light and airy space for open plan living.
This apartment has a modern and large open plan dining / lounge / kitchen area.
There are also two good sized bedrooms with an en-suite from the master bedroom as well as a contemporary bathroom.
The Harris apartment is available on the ground, first, second and top floor of the apartment block.
This beautiful apartment is perfect for first time buyers or savvy downsizers.
And with Help to Buy and Easymove to help you sell your old home, moving to a Keepmoat home couldn't be easier and is more affordable than you think.
The apartments are located on Marchfield Avenue, just off Inchinnan Road.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining / Lounge - 4584 x 6152 or 15'1" x 20'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3411 x 2432 or 11'2" x 8'0"
- En-Suite - 1886 x 1648 or 6'2" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3287 x 2432 or 10'9" x 8'0"
- Bathroom - 2100 x 1925 or 6'11" x 6'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 808_2_15_101055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.