2 bedroom apartment for saleChurchill Place, Churchill Way, Basingstoke, RG21
- Projected 6% Rental Yields
- SevenCapital are currently demonstrating 30% capital growth during the build process.
- Luxury studios, 1 and 2 bed apartments available
- Parking spaces available
- 400 Metres to Basingstoke Train station.
- 20% deposit required
- Commute to London in 45 minutes
- Connection to the Festival Place Shopping Centre
- Luxury specification with fitted kitchen and integrated appliances
Welcome to Churchill Place, an unrivalled development of luxury apartments in the heart of Basingstoke with studios from £127,950.
Offering investors the chance to own a piece of Basingstoke's landmark building in the number one location, this latest development is a one-time investment opportunity in the heart of one of the UK's fastest growing towns. The stunning development also boasts direct and private access for residents to the Festival Shopping centre; featuring premium shops, restaurants and bars; as well as direct access to Basingstoke train station, making the apartments perfect for commuters.
Along with a fantastic location, Churchill Place offers a unique opportunity to purchase a luxury apartment within 45 minutes of London, and secure highly in demand parking in one of the UK's most sought after locations outside of the capital. With more than 7,000 companies contributing millions to the local economy, low unemployment and a buoyant retail and leisure sector, Basingstoke is a town primed for future growth and development.
Churchill Place has a projected 6% Rental Yields and we are currently demonstrating 30% capital growth during the build process, enquire today for more information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Churchill2Bed4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seven Capital. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.