2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 129, Central Square Apartments at Acton Gardens, Bollo Lane, Acton, W3 8QT
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with balcony access
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobe
- Situated in an exciting community with plenty of green space
- Easy access to local amenities and shops
- Quick transport links into central London
- Award winning development - 5 star developer
- Part of a 52 acre redevelopment scheme in Acton
- Contact us today to find out more
2 Bed Apartment, Central Square Apartments
Plot 129 is a two-bedroom apartment on the fourth floor of Central Square Apartments. This home features a balcony off the open plan living area, two double bedrooms - master with en suite.
Disclaimer: Floorplans are indicative and subject to final approval.
Central Square Apartments is newest phase launching at Acton Gardens. Located in the heart of this Zone 3 development this new collection of residences is located between two parks and near a brand-new parade of shops.
Residents at Acton Gardens enjoy outstanding transport links and a great range of local amenities. With all this and more, you're bound to love living at West Park Gate. Indeed, choosing a home here could be the best decision you've ever made.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69689897.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSA_129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside Parnerships South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.