4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Canterbury at Hazelmere, Crewe Road, Haslington, CW1
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and parking
An ideal family home with four bedrooms to the second floor, a lounge area and an open-plan kitchen, the Canterbury offers plenty of space for contemporary living. Rooms upstairs are spacious and include one en-suite and a main bathroom.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Kristianne and Philippa
Hazelmere is located on the edge of the historic Cheshire village of Haslington. This family development is only 3 miles from the busy town of Crewe meaning you can enjoy being close to great transport links yet come home to a peaceful location. Haslington offers some great things to do and has a strong community spirit with local play areas being revamped as well as new eateries coming this Summer.
Hazelmere is also the first of our developments to offer connected homes so you can enjoy the benefits of modern living in the countryside.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 7.70 x 3.15m (25' 3" x 10' 4")
- Sitting room - 4.50 x 3.55m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
- Study - 2.32 x 2.02m (7' 7" x 6' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.22 x 3.55m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.41 x 2.82m (14' 6" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36 x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.21 x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHASL-P404_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Mercia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.