3 bedroom detached house for saleAshley at Moorland Glade, Moors Lane, Near Hillmorton, Rugby, CV21
- NHBC Warranty
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Single Garage
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- Two fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Short drive from Rugby train station
- Ideally situated for both commuting and leisure trips
- Offering excellent road links to the A5, M1, M6 & M45
- A range of Orbit options available to customise your home (Subject to stage of construction)
Help to Buy Equity Loan available
Family home with an OPEN-PLAN kitchen/diner and a separate GOOD-SIZED living room. The property also offers TWO FITTED WARDROBES and an EN-SUITE to bedroom 1 plus a separate family bathroom.
We are pleased to bring you Moorland Glade, a lovely collection of three and four bedroom family homes near the village of Hillmorton on the outskirts of Rugby.
Find out more information http://www.orbithomes.org.uk/developments/moorland-glade/
Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with a pink arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print. September 2017.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69793772.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Ashley_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.