4 bedroom town house for saleFour Bedroom Town House at Bow River Village, Hancock Road, London, E3
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Generously Sized Living Accommodation
- Riverside Location
- Separate Kitchen
- Lounge to 1st floor
- Two En-Suites
- Private Terrace/Balcony with Courtyard Views
- Available to purchase from a 25% share!
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Available to purchase from a 25% ownership
This unique four bedroom town house, situated across three floors offers high quality specification throughout.
The ground floor accommodation offers a stylish and contemporary kitchen diner complete with integrated appliances, a welcoming hallway with storage cupboards and a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor you will find a generously sized living room, measuring over 24 feet that opens to an impressive private balcony overlooking the peaceful internal courtyard.
The third floor comprises four bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom benefiting from their own private en-suite shower rooms, there is a further storage cupboard and family bathroom.
Positioned in a fantastic area which is ideal for city living, the development offers a inimitable opportunity to invest for the future. It is easy to discover the rest of the capital from such a suitable location, with the City, Docklands, Stratford and Canary Wharf all minutes away via the tube*.
Times taken from Bromley by Bow Underground Station*
* Journey times are approximate only
To register your interest for this exciting new development please contact a member of the sales team today.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69810050.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R4-10Sharedownership. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.