5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3 - The Hamilton at Appledown Grange, Howland Road, Marden, Kent, TN12 9HB
- Upgraded stylish shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances and feature floor lighting
- Upgraded Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and utility
- Upgraded Porcelanosa wall tiles
- Premium flooring package
- Wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Brand new home with an attached double garage and off-street parking
- Property to sell? No problem speak with our sales advisor and see how we can get you moving
- NHBC Buildmark Cover provides a 10 year warranty
- A few minutes walk from Marden High Street
The Hamilton is an impressive 5-bedroom double fronted detached home with accommodation arranged over three floors including kitchen/dining room, separate utility, living room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Up on the first floor you will find three double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and the family bathroom. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located on the second floor with an additional shower room and valuable storage space. This home benefits from off road parking and a detached double garage.
Plot 3 offers a host of extras including an upgraded kitchen with plinth lighting, fireplace, upgraded tiling to both ensuites and half tiling to cloakroom and a premium flooring package throughout!
Appledown Grange is located off Howland Road, a short distance away from the picturesque village of Marden. The high street offers an array of facilities including a village farmshop, bakery, pharmacy and the village pub being The Unicorn.
Nature-lovers will appreciate the nearby Marden Meadows - this Site of Special Scientific Interest, with rare plants and animals boasts one of the best remaining examples of unimproved haymeadows in Kent. This historic and picturesque area, acclaimed for its apple-growing in surrounding pretty orchards makes a pleasant setting to delight in a lifestyle that many can only dream of. Railway stations can be found at Tunbridge Wells,
Open daily from 10am - 5:30pm - call 01322 535149 to arrange a visit or to simply discuss your requirements and how we can help with your search for a new home.
The village has a friendly feel with several clubs, sporting societies and a primary school. Marden has good road links to the A229 and A21, which makes for easy access to the vibrant towns of Maidstone, 8 miles to the North, and Tunbridge Wells, 14 miles to the West meaning you're close to everything larger towns have to offer and making it easy to enjoy an ideal mix of country and town living. Marden has its own railway station, with also nearby Staplehurst providing a regular service to London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Canon Street. There's also a regular bus service to Maidstone.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69839459.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot3Hamilton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.