3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Leith at Nightingale Fields, Sheerlands Road, Arborfield, RG2
- Individually designed, contemporary kitchens
- High quality specification throughout
- 2 year Crest Nicholson customer care
- Stylish bathroom suites and sanitaryware
- Private parking
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- INCENTIVES TAILORED TO SUIT YOU (Including Help to Buy)
- Brand new development
Off Sheerlands Road | Wokingham | Berkshire | RG2 9ND
Marketing Suite & Show Homes open daily 10am-5pm
The Leith at Nightingale Fields: 3 bedroom semi-detached house | Luxury specification | Open plan kitchen/dining room | Spacious living room | WC | Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes | Family bathroom | Private parking | Sought-after, brand new development.
Nightingale Fields presents the first phase of a traditionally designed collection of high-quality new 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 4 & 5 bedroom homes as part of the sought-after Arborfield Green village development by Crest Nicholson.
Set amidst Berkshire countryside yet perfectly placed for work, rest and play, Arborfield Green offers excellent transport connections for road (M4 - London to Bristol), rail (Wokingham Station) & air (Heathrow Airport). In addition to close proximity to the excellent local amenities in Reading, there's also plenty of beautiful countryside almost on your doorstep.
Whether you're upsizing, downsizing or simply looking to find your first place to call home, you're sure to find the perfect fit at Nightingale Fields.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69841442.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NightingaleFields-P21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.