3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Southwold at Saxons Plain , Worthing BN13
- Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- High level oven
- Hob and hood
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Tenure: freehold
The Southwold - a lovely 3 bedroom home with open plan living area featuring fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to rear garden from the sitting room/dining area. En suite and wardrobes to bedroom one. Garage or allocated parking
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jo and Craig
This exciting new development off Fulbeck Avenue, on the edge of West Durrington is close to the vibrant coastal resort of Worthing and within easy reach of the beautiful South Downs National Park making it an ideal location for country and coastal living.
It's a little over four miles from Saxons Plain to Worthing town centre which offers a great range of shops, services, leisure and sports facilities, as well as local schools and health clinics.
Saxons Plain offers a mix of quality two, three and four bedroom homes, so whatever your requirements we're confident we can meet them! Each of our homes are carefully designed to suit the needs of today's modern lifestyles so whether you're looking for your first home or you need lots of space for a growing family, Saxons Plain could be the perfect place for you!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.37 x 4.75m (17' 7" x 15' 7")
- Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90 x 3.13m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18 x 2.71m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.18 x 1.96m (10' 5" x 6' 5")
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWDUR-p302_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South East Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.