1 bedroom apartment for salePrime Interiors at 256 Church Road, Leyton, London, E10
- New-build development
- Private balcony
- Communal landscaped gardens
- 15 minute walk from Lea Bridge station
- 3rd floor (with lift access)
- 539 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Secure cycle storage
- Parking available (at an additional cost)
- 999 year lease
- Completion estimated Q1 2020
Demonstrating elite designs and hi-tech appliances, this one bedroom apartment will suit a first-time buyer or Buy-to-Let investor seeking the convenience that comes with purchasing a new-build home. A focal feature of this home will be the kitchen, which will boast a two-tone aesthetic with tobacco wood-coloured base units and off-white lacquered wall units, complemented by stone work surfaces and wall unit underlighting. Integrated appliances will include an oven, microwave, four-ring ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Adjoining the kitchen will be the open-plan living and dining area, which will open out onto a private balcony.
Church Road will feature 38 contemporary apartments and two luxurious townhouses. As well as all properties benefitting from private external space, residents will have the added luxury of communal landscaped gardens to enjoy. The apartment blocks will have separate entrances, lifts and secure cycle storage. Situated in a convenient, regenerating location, residents will be well-placed for commuting; nearby Lea Bridge station will be just a 15 minute walk away from the development, offering direct services into Stratford.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69930896.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.