3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eastwell - Plot 35 at Three Fields, Smallhythe Road, Tenterden, TN30
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Dual aspect living room
- Kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Flooring included throughout
- Car barn and allocated parking space
- 1040 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The 3 bedroom well proportioned home has a layout which would suit couples and families alike.
The living room is perfect for relaxing in or entertaining, with double doors opening out to the rear garden, while the kitchen/dining area has plently of space for family mealtimes. A handy storage closet and a guest cloakroom are also located off the entrance hall way.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en suite shower room. Also on the first floor are 2 further bedrooms, and a main bathroom perfect for the family.
- Kitchen - 3.07m x 2.40m, 10'1" x 7'11"
- DiningArea -
3.24m x 2.84m
, 10'8" x 8'2"
- Living Room - 5.64m x 3.34m, 18'6" x 11'0"
- Master Bedroom - 4.45m x 3.13m, 14'8" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.40m x 2.45m, 11'2" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.10m x 2.63m, 10'2" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69931672.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14020-035_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.