3 bedroom apartment for saleBlue House at Upton Gardens, Green Street, Upton Park, London, E13 9AX
- Help to Buy available
- Total area: 968 sq ft/90.0 sq m
- Second floor
- South-east facing balcony
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating
- Carpet to the three double bedrooms
- Flooring to kitchen, living area & hallway
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
Available with just a 5% DEPOSIT through London help to Buy, this second floor apartment features floor-to-ceiling windows, a SOUTH-EAST FACING BALCONY, an open plan living/dining room - an ideal space for entertaining. Benefit from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with an en suite to the master, UNDERFLOOR HEATING and plenty of storage space. Totalling 968 sq ft/90.0 sq m.
- Kitchen - 4.92 x 1.8m (16'1'' x 5'10'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.61 x 4.12m (15'1'' x 13'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.57 x 3.05m (11'8'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.53m (6'9'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.45 x 2.69m (14'7'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.58 x 3.2m (11'8'' x 10'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.98m (6'9'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69983165.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.