2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Loddon at Shinfield Meadows, Deardon Way, Shinfield, RG2
- Gorgeous two bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room with french doors
- Two parking spaces
- Designed for modern living
- High specification homes generating over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Dedicated team to guide you through the buying process
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Two year customer care warranty
- Help to Buy and Part Exchange Available!
- Award winning developer
Shinfield Meadows, Shinfield
The Loddon, A fabulous two bedroom mid terrace home with SPACIOUS LIVING AREA and open plan kitchen / dining area with utility space and FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. Upstairs, the master bedrooms includes EN SUITE FACILITIES and bedroom two features a useful storage cupboard.
This property also benefits from a garage and parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch electric kitchen appliances including ceramic hob, oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
- Kitchen dining area - 3.72 x 3.67
(12'3" x 12'0")
- Lounge - 4.80 x 3.67
(15'7" x 12'0")
- Utility - 2.00 x 1.01
(6'7" x 3'5")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.75 x 3.40
(12'3" x 11'1")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.75 x 3.47
(15'6" x 11'11")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.