3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Meuse - PLOT 440 at Chobham Manor, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 10 Olympic Park Avenue, Stratford London, E20 1FT
- 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- Integral carport
- Upgrade kitchen included
- Garden and private terrace to the first floor
- Planter in garden
- Estimated Build Completion Date: Jun / Jul 19
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- This property is freehold
The Meuse is a stunning 3 bedroom mid terrace house ideal for London living.
Downstairs, a fully integrated kitchen, a dining area, large storage cupboard, bike storage and WC. The living room has two large windows, allowing the area to be flooded with natural light. Double doors provide extra light plus access to the garden.
Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms which share an en suite. As well as a built-in wardrobe, the master bedroom has shared patio doors with bedroom 3 to the private terrace.
- Kitchen - 4.40m x 3.00m, 14'7" x 9'10"
- Living Room - 3.90m x 3.80m, 12'11" x 12'7"
- Dining Area - 4.80m x 4.40m, 15'9" x 14'6"
- Master Bedroom - 4.10m x 3.80m, 13'4" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.40m x 4.20m, 14'6" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.50m x 3.00m, 14'8" x 10'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70008733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12966-440_3_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.