5 bedroom detached house for saleLichfield at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12
- WAS £684,995, NOW £679,995
- A READY TO MOVE INTO HOME WITH OVER £28,000 OF EXTRAS*
- STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION WORTH £10,000*
- PEARL KITCHEN WITH ISLAND UNIT*
- FLOORING INCLUDED*
- 5 double bedrooms
- Double detached garage with parking for up to 4 cars
- Generous west facing garden
- En suite and dressing area to the master bedroom
- Views overlooking golf course
This 2529 sq.ft, 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 3 STOREY, ready to move into home comes with over £27,000 WORTH OF EXTRAS.. Get a STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION WORTH £10,000, UPGRADED KITCHEN with ISLAND UNIT AND APPLIANCES and our top of the range FLOORING INCLUDED. This home is located in a great position with views overlooking the nearby golf course. Book your appointment to take a look around this home now by calling 0333 355 8483.
Lichfield, plot 188 at Edwalton Park
*Terms and conditions apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or scheme including Part Exchange. Speak to our Sales Adviser for more information.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 7115mm x 3775mm (23'4'' x 12'4'')
- Lounge - 4275mm x 5084mm (14'0'' x 16'8'')
- Dining - 3550mm x 2994mm (11'7'' x 9'9'')
- Study - 3605mm x 2539mm (11'9'' x 8'3'')
- Utility - 2500mm x 1675mm (8'2'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 1016mm x 1675mm (3'4'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4241mm x 5084mm (13'10'' x 16'8'')
- Dressing - 2249mm x 2994mm (7'4'' x 9'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2500mm x 2994mm (8'2'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3848mm x 4303mm (12'7'' x 14'1'')
- Bedroom 5 (double) - 3531mm x 4450mm (11'7'' x 14'7'')
- Bathroom - 2268mm x 2708mm (7'5'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5101mm x 5743mm (16'8'' x 18'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4336mm x 5743mm (14'2'' x 18'10'')
- Bathroom 2 - 3715mm x 1733mm (12'2'' x 5'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70012279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.