3 bedroom house for saleThe Jura at Broomview, Edinburgh at Broomview, Broomhouse Road, Edinburgh, EH11
- Stylish three bedroom home over three floors
- Light and airy living space
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Great storage space
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
The Jura at Broomview is a stylish and modern three bedroom home, based over three well-designed floors and is perfect for growing families.
This luxurious home offers family accommodation at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen / dining area and a contemporary living room providing a light and area living space. A convenient W.C and creative under stairs storage complete the ground floor.
The first floor features two good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a storage cupboard completes the floor.
The second floor is dedicated to the superb master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom and impressive storage space.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2700 x 2270 or 8'10" x 7'5"
- Dining - 2700 x 2070 or 8'10" x 6'9"
- Lounge - 3733 x 3380 or 12'3" x 11'1"
- W.C - 990 x 1970 or 3'3" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 2620 x 4484 or 8'7" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2802 x 2276 or 9'2" x 7'6"
- Bathroom - 2010 x 2276 or 6'7" x 7'6"
- Lobby - 1720 x 2064 or 5'8" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4626 x 4484 or 15'2" x 14'9"
- En-Suite - 1903 x 2270 or 6'3" x 7'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 810_3_50_101600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.