5 bedroom house for saleThe Skye at Broomview, Edinburgh at Broomview, Broomhouse Road, Edinburgh, EH11
- Stylish five bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen / dining
- Light and spacious lounge
- Good storage space
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom
- Help to Buy and Easymove available
The Skye at Broomview is a a luxurious five bedroom home, perfect for growing families.
Set over three floors, this stylish home offers an open plan kitchen / dining area with a light and spacious lounge. It also comprises a convenient downstairs W.C and ample storage space.
The first floor is dedicated to two good sized double bedrooms and a further single bedroom as well as a family bathroom and more storage space.
The second floor offers a stunning master bedroom with build in storage and a good-sized en-suite bathroom. A second double bedroom completes the floor.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2855 x 4576 or 9'4" x 15'0"
- Lounge - 4293 x 3472 or 14'1" x 11'5"
- W.C - 1590 x 1890 or 5'3" x 6'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2792 x 3882 or 9'2" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3442 x 2547 11'4" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 5 - 2270 x 1885 or 7'5" x 6'2"
- Bathroom - 2069 x 2340 or 6'9" x 7'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3722 x 3882 or 12'3" x 12'9"
- En-Suite - 1630 x 2310 or 5'4" x 7'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2980 x 4576 or 9'9" x 15'0"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 810_5_54_100117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.