3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Powys at Tyddyn Bach, South Stack Road, Holyhead, LL65
- 3 bedroom semi-detached/mews
- Fantastic starter home
- Kitchen diner with glazed area
- Integrated Zanussi kitchen appliances
- Downstairs cloaks
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bright and spacious living/dining room
- Traditional porch
The Powys is a 3 bedroom mews home with parking.
On the ground floor at the front of the property is the large designer kitchen complete with integrated Zanussi appliances, including a single oven and fridge freezer. You can choose to personalise your kitchen from our wide range of colours and styles. Also included in your kitchen is a choice of ceramic floor tiles in a variety of colours. At the rear of the property is the large spacious family room and dining area. What's more, the ground floor boasts an essential cloakroom.
Upstairs on the first floor are two large double bedrooms. A further single bedroom and a family bathroom are also on this floor.
Located on the main road between Llaingoch and Holyhead, Tyddyn Bach is a new development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes ideal for first time buyers and families alike.
With easy access to the A55, The Port of Holyhead and Holyhead train station, the development is conveniently located for those who want to explore the rest of the North Wales and further afield.
Tyddyn Bach is conveniently located for many local amenities including the new £10million 'super school'.
All properties on this development will be sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70052642.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Powys_Mews. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anwyl Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.