2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Dovedale - Plot 435 at Dragonfly Meadows, Pineham North, Cross Valley Link Road, Northampton, NN4
- Coach house apartment
- Perfect for first time buyers and downsizers
- Private front door
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room
- Ideal space for unwinding or entertaining guests
- Spacious master bedroom
- Well proportioned bedroom
- Main bathroom
The carefully planned layout of the two bedroom Dovedale coach house apartment makes it perfect for first time buyers and downsizers.
A private front door opens through to an internal entrance hallway that leads upstairs to the first floor accommodation. An open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room is the homes focal point, and provides the ideal space for unwinding or entertaining guests.
A spacious master bedroom, a further well proportioned bedroom and a main bathroom are also located off the landing, while the property also features a garage.
- Room name 1 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 2 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 3 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 4 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Kitchen/dining/Lounge - 5.35m x 3.80m, 17'7" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.24m x 3.05m, 10'8" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25m x 1.93m, 10'8" x 6'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70061122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12146-435_2_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.