4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kentdale - Plot 240 at Dragonfly Meadows, Pineham North, Cross Valley Link Road, Northampton, NN4
- Double fronted
- Single Garage
- Large kitchen and dining room
- French doors in the lounge to the garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- 3 further great sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
The Kentdale is a 4 bedroom property which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large dual aspect living room opening through French doors to the private garden, plus a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Dining room - 3.22m x 2.77m, 10'7" x 9'1"
- Utility Room - 2.01m x 1.42m, 6'7" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70061131.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12146-240_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.